The Core Scheme Requirements (CSR) set out the requirements for undertaking an accredited TickITplus Assessment which satisfies the ISO 17021 audit requirements and follows the principles of ISO 15504-2 for conducting capability assessments. Together with the BPL, it is essential reading for any organization considering or undertaking TickITplus assessment.
The transition period for the ending of the old TickIT scheme has commenced. Certifications to the old TickIT scheme will cease on 30th November 2014. Existing TickIT certified companies must either transition to TickITplus, or revert to plain ISO 9001 certification by 30th November 2014.
Below is a list of certified TickITplus
- Calypso Technology, Inc - 94258-2011-AQ-GBR-UKAS - DNV
- Unit 4 Business Software Limited - LRQ4006331 - LRQA
- Unit4 R&D - LRQ4007192 - LRQA
- Applied Industrial Systems Ltd - 95196-2011-AQ-GBR-UKAS - DNV
- Insider Technologies Limited - 119982-2012-AQ-GBR-UKAS - DNV
- IPL – LRQ 4006360
- CGI IT UK Ltd – 100128-2011-AQ-GBR-UKAS - DNV
- Nexor Ltd - LRQ 4003765
Certification bodies should use this form to inform the TickITplus Office when an organisation achieves TickITplus certification: www.tickitplus.org/downloads/Registration-Form-TickITplus-TEMPLATE.doc