It is strongly recommended for all entrants to the TickITplus scheme to send key members of staff on a TickITplus Foundation training course.
Training organisations are accredited by gasq to deliver approved TickITplus training and the Foundation level courses should prepare delegates for taking the TickITplus Foundation Exam by providing:
- An understanding of the TickITplus concepts and materials;
- An overview of the scheme and its operation, covering all basic concepts;
- A basic understanding of the concepts of process capability assessments and the role of Base Processes Library (BPL);
- A basic knowledge of the relevant standards;
- Assessors and Practitioners with the skills needed to perform assessments at Foundation level.
At this time, there is only Foundation level training available. Find out more about the Requirements for Training and Examinations.